INDIANAPOLIS — The Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence at Indiana University congratulates the 18th class of Tobias Fellows, an exclusive cohort designed to enhance the leadership skills of high-talent, experienced leaders.
During the year-long program, Fellows receive individual coaching and meet for ten leadership retreats of innovative, experiential programming designed to develop five key competencies and unique insights to address the complex issues facing executive-level leaders. The program provides intensive study in both the elements and contexts of leadership. The ability to interact with other executives from public, private, nonprofit and academic sectors with experience in civic and organizational leadership is the unique niche of the Tobias Fellows Program.
The 2023 Tobias Fellows cohort includes:
- Matthew Albrecht, Senior Vice President of Finance & Controller, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
- Michael Beard, Division Chief of Fire & Life Safety and Fire Marshal, Indianapolis Fire Department
- Darla S. Blazey, Director of Community Development & Planning, City of Jasper
- Frances Brooks, (MAOL,CFRE), Director, Development and Community Engagement, Indiana University Fort Wayne
- Jake Campbell, Senior Director of Safety and Security, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Josie Fasoldt, Chief Data and Strategy Officer, Office of the Governor Eric Holcomb, State of Indiana
- Grace Findley, Vice President, Philanthropic Partnerships, Strada Education Network
- Jeana Finlinson, Director, Global Learning and Talent Development, Cook Medical
- Stephanie Fritz, Senior Director of Strategic Research & Analytics, United Way of Central Indiana
- Andy Hayes, Vice President of Procurement & Engineering, Wanzek Construction, Inc.
- Craig Jackson, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Citizens Energy Group
- Peter Kamwendo, Director, Home Health, IU Health, Inc.
- Chris Leeuw, Executive Director, NeuroHope of Indiana
- Melissa Roberts, Senior Director of Engagement, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership
- Tony Stovall, Clinical Associate Professor of Marketing/Faculty Chair Graduate Business Programs in Medicine, Kelley School of Business IUPUI
- Michael Thompson, Associate VP Finance – Assistant Treasurer, Eli Lilly & Company
- Ana Vaz, Associate Vice President, Eli Lilly & Company
- Josh Wakefield, Vice President Public Sector, Resultant
- Yanping Wang, Associate Vice President, Eli Lilly & Company
- Adam Wason, Public Works Director, City of Bloomington
- Michelle Williams, Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Firefly Children and Family Alliance
- Marsha Stone Wurster, Sr. Director – Commercial Enterprise, Indianapolis Airport Authority
About the Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence
The Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence prepares leaders for 21st century challenges. Now in its 17th year, the Tobias Leadership Center bridges the gap between knowledge and practice, so leaders are empowered to develop people, organizations and communities who can solve complex problems. The center’s signature initiatives are the Tobias Fellows program, our Oral History Library, the Hazelett Forum and Leadership Engagement and Discovery (LEAD) events. Established at Indiana University, the Tobias Leadership Center is headquartered on the IUPUI campus in Indianapolis, Indiana. The center partners with the Kelley School of Business, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University.