Whether you’re trying to get around campus, find internship or job positions, or looking for the best discounts on nearby eateries, we’ve compiled a list of recommended phone apps for Kelley School of Business at IUPUI students as the fall semester starts.
First, you’ll want to download the IU Mobile app. This new app was designed to be customized for you, organized by campus, and it’s full of information you’ll want to know as the semester gets underway. Get urgent messaging, visit One.IU or Canvas, and search for support from one convenient place. You can even give future feature requests and improvement suggestions to the development team.
Ready for more? Here are nine other apps to help you navigate life as a Kelley at IUPUI:
- Duo Mobile – A must have! Duo Mobile is required for logins for all IU students, faculty, staff, and affiliates. The Duo Mobile app adds an additional layer of security when you log in to IU. It helps protect sensitive data and guard against scams.
- Jag Spots – The Jag Spots parking app shows real-time available parking in IUPUI student garages.
- Rave Guardian – The Guardian safety app allows you to access personal safety resources and more easily reach police. Features of the app include an inbox for IU-Notify emergency alerts, quick access to 911 dispatchers and campus police, a safe walk timer to let friends and family know your location and contact information for safety and wellness services.
KelleyCareers Powered by Handshake — The app allows students to schedule career services appointments, apply for jobs, and find career services virtual events, like career fairs, workshops or employer info sessions.
- Canva – A student favorite! Use Canva to work with your group on presentations, create flyers for your student organization or create social media posts to promote your Kelley pride.
- JagLine – Red Line or Green line? What time will the next shuttle be at your stop? Find real time information about the shuttle lines, receive arrival alerts and view updates and operating hours.
- My College Bookstore – Search IUPUI and sign up to get exclusive in app discounts and more with the My College Bookstore app by Barnes and Noble. (Barnes and Noble is inside the Campus Center at IUPUI!)
- Caribou Coffee – Caribou is a hotspot for coffee on the IUPUI campus – available on the second floor of the Campus Center if you’re on campus. Make sure to download the Caribou Coffee app to collect and redeem rewards, get special discounts and see the Caribou menu.
- IUPUI Stickers – Time to have some fun! Download “IUPUI stickers” and proudly share them across your social media channels and chats. Featuring jaguars, emojis, and IUPUI logos, this app helps share your pride of being a Kelley at IUPUI!
Very informative for more than just the students!