By: Katelyn Storms Rizer
Can you believe April is almost over already? Where did the year go?! The spring semester here at Kelley is coming to a close and what better way to end the year than with Commencement Celebration Week. We have lots of fun activities planned throughout the week of April 20-24, which concludes with our annual Scholarship and Awards Breakfast.
- Monday, April 20
- On a Roll! What better way to start the week than with hot cinnamon rolls and coffee. Stop by the orange space at 7:30 a.m. to grab a bite of deliciousness!
- Tuesday, April 21
- You’re One Smart Cookie! Who doesn’t like a good snack? Cookies, brownies and Rice Krispie treats will be on hand at 2:00 p.m. in the orange space.
- Slice it up! Pizza! Get your pizza! Hot and ready for our Kelley students at 5:30 p.m. in the orange space.
- Wednesday, April 22
- Chill out! Finals have you stressing? No worries! Swing by the orange space and chill out with a popsicle at 3:00 p.m.!
- Thursday, April 23
- Backyard Bash Join us as we celebrate our seniors with an outdoor cookout equipped with flamingos, games and great food! We will be outside under the BS Building from 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. for the festivities.
The week of celebration will end with our Scholarship and Awards Breakfast on Friday which honors Kelley students for their achievements. The outstanding senior awards will be given along with the coveted Peterson award. With 200 people in attendance made up of students, their families and professors, it’s bound to be a memorable occasion.
We hope you can join us for these activities as we send off the Kelley class of 2015!